Monday, August 11, 2008

I Won an Award




WOW! I won an award!! I received the award from Patty of Honored Scraps. Thanks so much for thinking of me Patty.

Now I get to pick 7 lucky blog owners to give the award to. Here are the rules:

1) The winner can put the award logo on her blog.
2) Link the person from whom you received your award from.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Put the links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message on the blogs of the winners you have chosen so they know they have won, be sure to link THIS post.

And now.. The Winners are:

Wendy of Broken Box Stock
Norma of Swheat Creations
Chris of Heavenly Scraps
Kimmi of TBK Designs
Jannidee of JanniScrap Designs
Norene of CajunDesignScrapz
Nana of Nana's Attic

P.S. I know the rules are that you have to nominate 7 blogs... but I know life is very busy for everyone, sometimes even thinking about 7 blogs is hard, at least it was for me... MY rules are TRY to nominate at least 4 IF you can :))

Siggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover