Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bad Contact Form and Request Quote Form

It seems that the place that hosts my Contact Form and my Request a Quote Form is having major company problems and in turn, I haven't gotten alot of requests, inquiries, etc.  So, if you have sent me anything in the last month or so, or even longer, I have NO idea how long this has been going on,  I do appologize, I am NOT ignoring you, I just didn't  receive your submission.

Please give me some time to find another place to get my forms.  In the meantime, you will have to contact me via my gmail account:  poshbox@gmail.com

Also, and this is the really horrible part..  If I installed a form for you on your blog or website from the company called EmailMeForm, it will have to be replaced with something else.  Until I find a good replacement, or you find one, your form will not work.  I appologize for that.

Siggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover