Thursday, January 12, 2012

Wordpress Blog Deleted

For those who were subscribed to my Wordpress blog via Feedblitz, you should have gotten an email from them stating there was a change on my website. There was, I had to delete my Wordpress blog due to hackers, they did some kind of phishing attack, so I decided to delete that blog since I hardly updated it anyways. Please note that the website was not attacked, just the blog.

Please unsubscribe from the Wordpress blog via Feedblitz and subscribe to THIS blog which is a Feedburner service. I will be keeping this blog updated.

For those who are subscribed to THIS blog (blogger blog) via Feedblitz, you do not have to do anything. This blog was not attacked.

I hope this all makes sense.. lol Sorry for any inconvenience and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me here: http://www.theposhbox.net/contact.shtml



Pamela

1 comment:

  1. An interesting blog nice share keep on posting few more blogs.Thanks for this great blog.
    web design company

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover