Thursday, October 25, 2012

I got an Award!


I am very excited to be honored with the Liebster Award!!

I would like to thank Barbara from Susie Craft Happy for giving me this award.  Barbara (Susie) has become such a great friend, we email each other every day and if a day goes by without I feel like I've forgotten or lost something, she is truly an amazing person and her cards are super adorable.  We email about the silliest and funniest things ever, and if I need someone to just listen (vice versa), she is there, I wished she lived closer!  Oh my, if we did live close, we'd get into SO much trouble!  lol

About this award:
Liebster is a German word meaning "Beloved","Favourite," or "Dearest." This award is a peer to peer award in which fellow bloggers present the award to their favorite bloggers with less than 200 followers. The origins of this award is unclear, but is believed to have originated by a German blogger. This award was designed to be a blog award in the pay it forward fashion to share your dearest and most beloved blogs that have less than 200 followers.

RULES FOR ACCEPTANCE
Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog. Post the award onto your blog. Give the award five bloggers who you appreciate that have less than 200 followers. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know that you have given them this awesome award!

I have 6 to give this too, I actually have tons of ladies I could give this too, but I don't have that kind of time!

I also want to give this back to Barbara..  but then she'd just want to give it back to me and we could go back and forth all year, LOL  So I won't..  here are my picks:

Kimmi at My Creative Muse and Life in a House of Testosterone - Kimmi is a fellow awesome blog designer and has the best stories of her TRUE life stuff in the world.. Kimmi is a dear long time friend, we started out the same, creating free signature tags, my, that was a LONG time ago!  Love you Kimmi!

Lillie at Lillie's Lya - Lillie has been a great friend for many many years, I love her to death, I would LOVE to visit her one day soon and snuggle and cuddle with her beautiful kitties and she can make me some of her awesome coffee!

Gina at Burning Baby Fat - I read Gina's blog and get her tweets every day, she is very inspiring. I want to be just like her when I grow up :))

Laral at Little Miss Kindergarten - Laral of course, is a Kindergarten Teacher, she has her hands in a lot of wonderful causes and she cares very deeply for education and her students.  I would have loved to have had her as my girls Kindergarten teacher, we need you in California!

Cindy at Kindergarten Tales and In The Teacher's Lounge - Cindy is another great Kindergarten teacher AND teachers' advocate, she is another teacher that I would have LOVED to have as my girls teacher.  She also needs to correct my punctuation and probably my spelling, yikes!  She has a lot of great information for traditional and homeschooling teachers alike, Love you Cindy!

And lastly - The beautiful ladies from the Silly Chats Yahoo Group.  No blogs, but these wonderful ladies have been in my life since about 2004.  We have been supporting each other through the highs and lows of life, I don't know how I'd do it without them, Love you ladies so much!

Thanks to you all for your inspiration and kindness.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you thank you thank you for the award!! love you Pammie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations and well-deserved!!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover